Seeking Fabulous Leaders in Indiana for IIDA Board Positions!
Are you a future leader for IIDA or are some of your colleagues ready to be the face of our association? Nominate yourself or a colleague to serve on our 2018-2019 Board!
- All IIDA Indiana Chapter Professional and Associate members in good standing, are eligible to nominate board candidates.
- IIDA Indiana Chapter Bylaws require that candidates for elected positions must be Professional Members in good standing, except when noted otherwise.
- Of if you are not certain of someone's membership type, but feel they would make an excellent IIDA Indiana Board member; nominate them anyway!
There are a total of 14 elected positions. Each position serves a two-year term. The President-Elect serves a three-year term. The following positions are up for election this year:
- Vice President of Membership
- Vice President of Sponsorship
- Vice President of Professional Development
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Vice President of Evansville City Center
of candidates is approved, an
will be distributed to all
Indiana Chapter Professional Members for vote in May.
The new Board of Directors takes office on July 1, 2018.
It is expected that each VP position will be responsible to recruit members for their Committee. This will allow better delegation of tasks on the Committee
level as well as succession planning for future IIDA leaders!
Please forward any nominations including your name and the name and position for which you are nominating the candidate by Thursday, April 26th to Sarah Savage via email to email@example.com. Thank you for your continued commitment to IIDA and the Indiana Chapter.