Dear International Law Section Member,
Thank you for your continued support of the International Law Section of The Florida Bar (ILS)! As you may know, it is now time to renew your Section membership. We hope you have found that membership with the Section is beneficial in keeping you abreast of the latest developments in international law, as well as news and events to help keep you to connected with international law practitioners and professionals.
Here's a reminder of just some of the benefits ILS membership:
- Networking and socializing opportunities with legal colleagues and other international law and related professionals
- First access to planned Section activities and sponsored events through regular members-only email correspondence, such as our Annual Leadership Retreat recently held in Bimini, Bahamas
- Quality CLE programming at discounted member rates and free members-only CLE programming, included our flagship event the i-Law Global Forum.
Access to the International Law Quarterly
- Subscription to the Section's weekly newsletter, the International Law Section Gazette
- Ability to join up and earn leadership positions in over a dozen important international law Committees
- Speaking and writing opportunities at the i-Law Global Forum, with the International Law Quarterly and through Section CLE programming and the Florida Bar Journal
- Promotion of members and member activities and accomplishments in the ILS Gazette
We hope you will consider renewal again this year and look forward to helping you get the most out of your Section membership!
3 Easy Ways to Renew
Select the International Law Section on your Florida Bar Annual Membership Fee Statement and renew along with your Florida Bar member dues payment. IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Florida Bar Annual Membership Fee Statement has changed its format. Selection of Section Membership has been moved form the front side to the flip-side of the single-page, double-sided form. Please do not forget to turn the page over and select the International Law Section as your Section of Choice.
Renew online by following these steps:
Login to your Florida Bar Member Portal account.
- Click "Sections" at the top right.
- Select the “International Law" Section.
- Click "Add to Cart" and checkout.
Already renewed your Bar membership? Renew your Section membership by phone with The Florida Bar Accounting Department at 850-561-5831.
Don’t let your law practice become domesticated. Make the choice to STAY INTERNATIONAL!