UPDATE FROM THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE (3/15/2020)
As you may have seen or heard, Governor DeWine announced in his daily press conference more precautions that will be mandated due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
Bars & Restaurants
- Bars and Restaurants will close today, Sunday March 15th, as of 9 pm
- Carry-Out/Drive-Thru/Delivery is still allowable.
- While it hasn’t been specifically stated, OGA interprets this information as a mandate that would apply to your store's cafes and bars.
- This will undoubtedly cause even more traffic in our stores in the interim.
- Please see the Special Alert OGA sent out earlier today as it relates to the Wholesale Buy-Back /Return policy announced by the DOLC.
- The 3-week school closing is likely going to be extended, although it has not yet been announced.
- Daycare parents are encouraged to plan for the eventual closing of daycare and similar services.
- Ohio’s one-week waiting period before someone can receive unemployment will be waived.
Information (see link below) provided by 10TV summarizes today’s press conference along with a link to watch in case you missed. As soon as the official language is available, OGA will post on our website.