The Mid-Hudson Region has been confirmed to move into Phase Three tomorrow, Tuesday, June 23. If you’re an employer that is included in Phase Three, follow these important steps to prepare now. For help determining whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, use the reopen lookup tool
or see the chart above.
You must follow these steps to reopen:
- Go to the NY Forward website HERE.
- Click on “Phase Three Guidance.”
- Select your industry on the left side navigation bar.
- Click on and read “View Summary Guidelines” for your industry.
- Click on and read “Read and Affirm the Detailed Guidelines” for your industry, and then click the link at the bottom of the page or HERE to complete the form and hit submit.
- Click on “Print Business Safety Plan Template” for your industry, and then print and fill out the template, and keep on file at your place of business.
- Implement the Safety Plan.
Congratulations, you’re ready to re-open!
It is imperative that you go above and beyond the recommended guidance to ensure we do not spread COVID-19. You know your business better than anyone and you must identify areas that have potential to spread the virus. Should the metrics indicate an increase in new cases and deaths related to COVID-19 then the State of New York may place further restrictions on employers or once again place a complete PAUSE order in place.
Use common sense to keep your customers and employees safe and healthy. It is the right thing to do, your customers will take notice of the extra precautions you have taken and continue to patronize your establishment. Your employees will also appreciate that you care.
For those who have taken out a Paycheck Protection Loan, there will be a webinar on guidance issued for the loan to be forgiven. This webinar accompanies the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce's Business After Hours event, and is complimentary to attend thanks to Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation, Chase Bank, and RBT CPAs. To register for this event, click
The Partners of the Dutchess Business Notification Network