Datapay wants to ensure that we are doing our very best to protect our staff and our community. We made the decision earlier this week to keep our employees home and operate remotely until further notice. As we have previously communicated, we are well prepared for these circumstance and have already begun the transition behind the scenes. We will continue to serve our clients throughout these extraordinary times.
- You can continue to call us and we will answer - you can reach us at our main line or dial the numbers at the bottom of this message to reach a staff member directly.
- Clients who normally receive calls from Datapay will continue to receive them.
- Payrolls submitted to us online or via email will continue to be processed without change.
Please be advised that we will be reducing our hours to
9am-2pm every day. 2pm has always been our official cutoff for direct deposit and outgoing mail, so we do not expect this to have a significant impact. And of course, you are not bound to these hours for submitting payroll. Email or online submissions may be made at any time. Payrolls received after 2pm will be processed on the following business day.
We ask that you help us in the following ways:
- Submit your hours electronically (online or by email) if possible. Cutting down on phone calls will mean spending less time distributing calls and more time processing payrolls.
- Submit your hours at least 2 days in advance. This is a best practice that is especially important when we are faced with these uncertain circumstances. We don't want an unexpected problem to cause your payroll to be delivered after your check date.
- Be sure that we have up-to-date contact information on file so that we can reach you.
- For clients that typically pick up payrolls, please make sure we have an address to send them to. We have not discontinued pick-ups yet, but it may come to that and we want to be prepared.
We have created a web page at
datapay.com/COVID19 where these communications can be accessed, as well as some additional resources that you may find helpful.
We are grateful to be able to serve those of you who are still operating and appreciate your continued support of Datapay. For those who are simply not able to do business under these circumstances, you are very much in our thoughts as we look forward to brighter days when we will be able to work together again.
Your Team at Datapay
An unintended consequence of working remotely has been that our staff has had to expose their cell phone numbers. If your specialist has provided you with their cell phone number, please update their contact information so that you are calling the numbers listed here. These lines will go to voicemail outside of business hours. Please respect our staff's privacy and do not use cell phone numbers to call them outside of business hours - they will be glad to assist you as soon as we open.