LMAHH SCHEDULE, STRUCTURE AND GUIDELINES:
A reminder that LMAHH is ONE experience (30 Tuesdays and 9 Sundays) over the course of the year. Please visit our website here for more information.
- All LMAHH in person classes will be held indoors/outdoors at Har Zion Temple. COVID guidelines as set forth by the CDC, PA Dept. of Health and Montgomery County Dept. of Health will be strictly enforced.
Tuesdays and Sundays will be held at Har Zion Temple. Sundays will vary by date, stay tuned. See the calendar here.
Tuesday in person sessions will be from 6:30 - 8PM. Sundays will be from 11AM - 12:30PM. Click here for the calendar.
- Students will be checked in one by one for purposes of contact tracing. Each student's temperature will be taken (touchless) and recorded.
- Students need to bring with them to all in-person sessions: a water bottle and something to write "in" and "with"
- At this time, no snacks or food will be served.
- Students will have access to restrooms. All COVID-19 guidelines (masks, social distancing) will be strictly enforced.
This year we have four new positions called
There is a LMAHH voice/staff member in each
LMAHH partner synagogue.
As Director, of course you can always
To contact your specific Liaison:
We will monitor and adjust all schedules and procedures.
We will stay positive and continue to
re-imagine Jewish Teen Education and Engagement.
We got this!
My best always,