To our valued training partner
s and attendees,
We’ve found ourselves in a
n uncertain time that is rapidly changing the way we
run our businesses and organizations. We in Corporate Training & Economic Development (CTED) at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College recognize that priorities may have shifted.
Our mission is and always will be to support our community, your organization, and you.
mission has not changed.
CTED will continue to provide workforce training or support in other ways. This may mean rescheduling training, decreasing a training group’s size, or hosting the training at an offsite location or an NWTC facility. Whether the training is virtual, face to face, or via phone -
we are here for you.
Please reach out to us for support.
Some of the ways we are providing support:
- Staff are currently working from NWTC facilities or their homes.
- NWTC facilities are open for all scheduled training** including the North Coast Marine Manufacturing Training Center®.
- We are working to reschedule instead of canceling any training that needs to be adjusted.
- Some training is moving to different online/virtual formats.
- For any training that is held at an NWTC facility, we are taking extra care to disinfect and maintain a clean training environment with medical-grade cleaners.
- We welcome information and opportunities to support you and your business during this time.
We will continue to navigate this situation and do what is right for our training partners, attendees, trainers, and staff. As always, please reach out to us if you have any questions. This includes reaching out to your designated account Representative,