IMPORTANT PRIMARY ELECTION
FEBRUARY 15, 2022
The upcoming primary election ballot will include two issues important to St. Germain voters:
- Three candidates are running for Town Supervisor Seat #2. The two receiving the most votes will move on to the April 5, 2022 ballot while the one with the least votes will be eliminated from the race.
- A school district referendum seeking authorization to exceed state revenue limits by $4,600,000 for each of the next three years.
- Candidate statements for the Town Supervisor seat.
- Northland Pines School District referendum information
- Instructions from the Town Clerk regarding voter registration, absentee ballot voting and upcoming special office hours when the Clerk will be available to assist with early voting or absentee voting.