March 12, 2021
Dear WHWS Families,
As many of you may have seen in the recent Health and Safety Newsletter, guardians now have the option to perform daily health screenings for their students at home. This is in alignment with the DOH and CDC school operational guidance.
Our process of drop-off will stay the same. The only difference is that folks who screen at home may opt out of on-site temperature checks.
- Please continue to enter the school grounds at the main entrance in the upper parking lot:
- It is important we see who is arriving at school as this is also the way attendance is taken.
- Confirmation upon arrival:
Please give a verbal confirmation or thumbs up when you drive in to communicate you have done a health screening that day. Remember, a temperature is considered a fever if it is at or above 100.4०F
- You may opt out of at-home screening:
- We will still be available to do health screenings on-site.
If you would like to start doing daily health screenings at home, please fill out this Guardian Screening Attestation. This is your written commitment to daily at-home health checks and your agreement to not send your student to school if they or someone in the household have any symptoms associated with COVID-19. Email the completed form to email@example.com. If we do not have the form on file, a temperature check will be required.
Please respond to this email if you have any questions.
Health and Safety Coordinator