Dear RRC players,
The Club is expected to reopen all courts on Monday, 9/20 for all Junior and Adult Programs, including Seasonal Courts.
We continue to make great progress with our professional restoration efforts from the extensive flood damage to the Main Building. RRC staff has also been working tirelessly to ensure an enjoyable playing experience for all once we reopen.
Bubble: We thought the courts would be ready this Thursday, 9/16, but we need a few more days. The courts are being reconditioned so they will be in optimal shape for your return.
Main Building: The courts are almost ready for play but we still need to prepare a safe passageway for players and staff to enter through the lobby.
Please note the following updates:
- The phone lines are now working. Club hours for this week are 8am-4pm.
- Credits will be issued for missed classes and court time where makeup time is not available. We will email additional information regarding this once programs are in full swing.
- Locker rooms will be unavailable until further notice. Bubble restroom is open.
- Pro shop, The Tennis Professionals, is closed until further notice. Visit their Sportech location in Rye Brook.
- Check our website, social media and email for continued updates.
THANK YOU for your continued support and patience. If you have questions, please contact the below person.
Carolyn Cruz: Junior Development (Orange, Green & Yellow Ball Programs)
Hiromi Inagawa: Adult Programs and 8 & Under Red Ball Programs
Alex Dias: Men's League
Wendy Hyer: Seasonal Courts
Margaret Riehl: Billing Information
We look forward to seeing you next week!