Vancouver Coastal Health continues to implement the provincial COVID-19 Immunization Plan, which includes priority frontline workers, in industries where full use of personal protective equipment and barriers can be challenging, where outbreaks and clusters have occurred, and where workers live or work in congregate settings.
This week, employees at your business aged 18 and older (born in 2003 or earlier) may follow the two-step process below to register and then book an appointment.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you have registered and experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7a.m. to 7p.m.) for assistance. If you do not see appointments available immediately, please check back often as new appointments will be added.
- STEP 1: Register
To register, go to: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
On the registration page, enter your personal and contact information and the following access code: 30007253663 *Please note: you will not be able to register without the access code.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation number followed by a text or e-mail within 24 hours with a unique link for booking your vaccination.
- STEP 2: Book
- Use the link provided in your text or e-mail to visit the online booking page.
- In the online booking process, select from a list of all the priority clinics available.
- Book your appointment.
This registration site is intended only for identified frontline workers. By choosing to register through this service, you are acknowledging that you have received this code from your employer.
At this time, second doses are being offered 16 weeks from the first dose based on provincial and national recommendations. Data from jurisdictions around the world shows one dose of vaccine provides a high level of protection. Once every eligible person in B.C. has been offered vaccine, the interval between doses may be shortened. Please retain your paper record of immunization to bring back to the clinic when it time for their second dose.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THE CLINIC:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your appointment.
- mRNA vaccine will be available at this clinic: either Pfizer or Moderna. A choice will not be offered.
- Please bring:
- your driver’s license (or other government issued photo ID)
- Personal Health Number/BC Services Card, if you have one
- This vaccine is recommended for those aged 18 and up.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-like symptoms, or if you have been asked by Public Health to self-isolate.
- Wear short sleeves and a mask.
- After you receive your vaccination, please plan to stay on site for 15 minutes to ensure you experience no adverse effects, such as an allergic reaction.
Important reminder: Provincial orders and guidelines remain in place for everyone, even if you have received the vaccine.
For more information, please visit VCH.ca.