Seating Capacity & Children's Ministry
1. Our seating capacity will be reduced to 40%, allowing us to sit 200 people at each service.
2. People will be seated 6 feet apart.
3. Family clusters (same household) will be seated together.
4. There will be
no nursery and children's classes during Phase 1.
Before You Arrive...
1. Please bring and wear a mask to enter and leave the building.
You will be able to remove your mask once the service starts.
When You Arrive...
1. You will enter the church through the side door located on Franklin Street.
2. Your temperature will be checked by a Registered Nurse. The nurse will be properly equipped with PPE and No-Touch thermometers.
3. Please only use the stair railings if necessary.
When You Exit...
1. Please wear your mask as soon as the service is over.
2. Please practice social distancing and stay 6 ft apart from others.
3. You will exit through the main door on Main Street.
4. Bonhoeffer's Cafe will not be open.
Your Safety is Our Priority
We understand things look and feel a little different, but know
that we are doing everything to promote your well-being.
Please know that we will be properly sanitizing chairs, railings
and common surfaces in between services. Also, there will be
hand sanitizer for your usage before and after service.