The FCC has issued several orders and rules this year on strengthening enforcement against illegal robocallers and the STIR/SHAKEN call authentication framework.
Moderated by INCOMPAS Attorney and Policy Advisor Chris Shipley, this webinar will feature Steve Augustino, partner at Kelley Drye & Warren, and Lavinia Kennedy, director of Robocall Detection & Authentication Services at Transaction Network Services.
During this free webinar on Tuesday, November 17 at Noon ET, speakers will discuss:
- Timelines for complying with the TRACED Act
- What mobile carriers need to do to comply with the TRACED Act
- What mobile carriers can do to protect their subscribers
- How to comply with mandates for call authentication
- How to implement a robocall mitigation program compliant with the FCC orders
- What’s next at the FCC