With up to 165MHz of record and playback bandwidth per channel, the IQC5000B can meet recording needs from HF to millimeter wavelengths in mission-critical applications.
The IQC5000B has been designed to support operational security with removeable memory for a total of 4TB of storage within the IQC5000B-MEM module, which can provide up to 83 minutes of single-channel record time at full bandwidth. The system's external datapacks (up to 15TB) also gives users up to 5 hours of single-channel record time at full bandwidth. The IQC5000B Record and Playback System is suited for laboratory, production or field applications.
- Widest bandwidth of any portable record & playback system - up to 165MHz per channel.
- Low-cost, removeable storage options give up to 5hrs recording time.
- Optional 15TB storage give up to 20hrs recording time @ 40MHz, 26 days at 1MHz.
- Time-synchronous dual channel recording.
- Fast offload speeds using cabled PCI Express.
- Compatible with Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz and Tektronix signal analysers.
- Unique Spectro-X-Software allows search and analysis of capture waveforms.
- Use X-Com's RF Editor software to create new signal waveforms from real-world captures.