As a part of our second journal call, we invite student One Health enthusiasts from across the globe to submit articles related to One Health for our informal ISOHA Journal, set to be launched mid 2021. Articles submitted may address and are NOT limited to the following themes:
- Infectious and zoonotic disease
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Food Safety and bio-security
- Emergency preparedness and outbreak management
- Translational and comparative research
- Policy, Social and Economic Issues of One Health
- Climate change impacts
- Cumulative health effects assessments
- Environmental bio-hazards
We invite scholarly articles, research articles, opinion pieces, art, comics, poems, etc. as long as a justification is made as to how they reflect a One Health approach, and as long as the submission is made by a student.
Please see the application for submission requirements and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or application assistance.
Thank you to the following professionals who have agreed to serve on our Journal Advisory Board. They will be reviewing articles for inclusion and advising us on the development of the journal.
- Dr. Bernadette Dunham - George Washington University
- Dr. Francisco Olea-Popelka - University of Western Ontario
- Dr. Marc Habash - University of Guelph
- Dr. Mike Onyango - Jomo Kenyatta University
- Dr. Ray Mitchell - One Health Commission/Georgetown University
- Dr. Danielle Sholly - United States Food and Drug Administration Center for Veterinary Medicine