*2019 Goals *
I AM YOU 360™ is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We have a holistic, unique, and innovative approach to”remove the band-aid” of the crisis facing homeless and foster care youth. Currently there are 7,000 homeless youth and over 3,000 children teens in Pima Care foster care that deserve human basic needs and worthy to be treated with dignity. Help us this year to reach our goal to provide customized and personalized services and programs for 2,000 at risk youth.
- Small Home Experience – Help I Am You 360 build 30 tiny homes 10 in each community for aged out foster care and homeless youth ages 18-24. Selected participants will program to develop life skills, home economics, financial sustainability, and home ownership.
- Hygiene Dispensary Program – Full size, new hygiene and hair care products customized according to gender and ethnicity. Each bag is refilled every 6 weeks, our goal is to improve school attendance, personal appearance, confidence, and combat bullying.
- I Am You 360™ Empowerment Curriculum – A unique approach to help youth develop self love, self awareness, self esteem, critical thinking, problem solve, and positive thinking.
- Youth Debate Society – Help develop public speaking, problem solving, solutions to local, state, and global issues.
- Internship/Mentoring Program – Incorporates development of confidence, social skills, organizational skills, and public speaking.
- New headquarters Ribbon Cutting Ceremony in partnership with Hope City Church, 1137 S Van Buren Ave, October 24th 5-7