Never one to be clearly defined, predictable, or pigeon holed, the State of Vermont is definitely one of a kind while offering such a variety! From maple sugar houses and apple orchards to charming towns and historical monuments, we have so much to be proud but really hate to brag. In fact, two of our sweet spots don't really need any touting as they tend to speak for themselves. Ben & Jerry's is celebrated as being "Vermont's Finest," while Vermont Teddy Bears are famous for giving out the best hugs in the Universe. If you want proof, see for yourself with a great day tour to these two sweet spots, just about 40 minutes apart on an equally sweet scenic drive.
Ben & Jerry's in Waterbury:
- Experience all the fun they scoop up at the world-famous Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory!
- the entertaining and educational 30-minute guided tour
- Enjoy a FREE sample of ice cream and then get your favorite flavor at the Scoop Shop
- Browse through the colorful gift shop to find the perfect souvenir
- Wander around the beautiful grounds and even visit the Flavor Graveyard
- Visit Ben & Jerry's tour group page: www.benjerry.com/about-us/factory-tours
- A fun- and fur-filled destination that's become famous for giving out the warmest bear hugs around
- Get behind-the-scenes with an entertaining and educational tour of the working teddy bear factory, where you'll see firsthand how these premium bears are created - from cutting and stitching to stuffing and sewing
- You can also make your very own teddy bear in the Bear Shop, as well as shop for souvenirs and other Vermont-made products
- Visit Vermont Teddy Bear's tour group page: www.vermontteddybear.com/Static/tour-grouptours.aspx
Rest assured...each and every one of our partners is
"Motor Coach Friendly." We're all very excited
to welcome you and your groups to Vermont!