- Choose 2 books and have story time in your PJ's as it is a rainy day. If you have Lucky Charms, have it as a snack when you read.
- Sensory idea:
- If your child enjoyed the bubbles keep this going- have them wash baby dolls, plastic animals, legos, etc.
- Put water in small tubs (restaurant take out containers or Tupperware) with plastic animals, legos, etc and put in freezer for a fun activity later in the week
3. Raining days are a good day for an inside Scavenger Hunt.
Have your child decorate a paper bag for treasures!
Scavenger Hunt Ideas:
- Find something green
- Find a diamond
- Find a star
- Find a rainbow
- Find something that can hold water
- Find something sparkly
- Find something that you can wear on your head
- Find something that rolls
- Find something that is clear
- Find a Baby Photo
- Find an item you need when it rains.
4. Fine motor/ Literacy:
Using an old magazine or catalog:
● Search for the letters in their name and cut them out, gluing them in order on a sheet of paper.
● Cut, sort and paste pictures of green items; put them in order from small to large
● Cut, sort, and paste pictures of items used inside a house vs outside
5. Apps that you may want to check out:
- ABC 123
- ABC Mouse