September 12, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Illinois hospital closure will result in 814 layoffs
2. U of Louisville doesn't need $50M from state in Jewish Hospital deal, CEO admits in secret taping
3. Top bid for Kentucky hospital falls through
4. Want to get more out of your EHR?
Attend this upcoming webinar
to learn how.
5. UPMC's 24-member board faces criticism over management of nonprofit
6. Ohio hospital hit with 2-notch credit downgrade amid IT transition
7. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 9 latest deals
8. 5 Must Reads:
There's no one-size-fits-all approach to payer-provider partnerships, but these 6 models have worked for other organizations.
to read the new CFO playbook.
Your organization can become a driver of community wellness.
Read this white paper
to learn how.
Who went where and when? We've tracked 120+ executive moves, from retirements to resignations to brand new tenures and debuts.
Catch up on all of them
Healthcare, the internet of things and blockchain -- A realistic overview of the technologies changing patient care.
to read the white paper.
One billion people felt the effects of healthcare data breaches in 2018.
Keep your patients out of this statistic
9. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
10. Dana-Farber sees 51% drop in net income: 5 things to know
11. Learn how to turn capital expenditures into operating budgets during this
12. Nurses plan strikes at Tenet hospitals in 3 states
13. Wisconsin hospital, Ciox Health to pay $35M for medical records overcharges
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.