May 2, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Illinois hospitals end merger talks
2. DOJ files formal request to strike down entire ACA: 5 things to know
3. Florida hospital sues Aetna over readmission payment policy
4. Improved Outcomes, Decreased Length of Stay, and Increased Hospital Profits - A
in Surgicalist Staffing
5. Why hospitals are adding ER cubicles
6. Dr. David Feinberg moved from Geisinger to Google to reach 'a billion patients a day'
7. Oregon tax court can't invalidate fee assessed on hospital's net revenue, judge rules
8. Read this new
describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
9. USC's cardiovascular fellowship program to lose national accreditation
10. DC hospital closes after 158 years
11. EHRs are here to stay: Here's how to ensure your clinical workforce makes the most of them.
to download the white paper.
12. 'Anywhere but Indiana' -- Why employers are avoiding hospitals in the Hoosier State
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.