The Illinois Arts Council Agency (IACA) is excited to announce important changes in 2021. If you were an applicant from the past two-years you hopefully received this news last week.
NEW ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM
- IACA is launching a new online grant system that will manage applications, grant agreements, and reports for all grant programs.
- For new applicants or applicants who applied more than two-years ago, you can access the site to create an account at: https://arts-illinois.force.com
- Basic information from previous grants from Fiscal Year 2015 - October 31,2020 have been imported into the new system. Any applications submitted in egrant, Slideroom, or via email after October 31, 2020 will be imported at a later date.
- Please note that the two grants currently open: FY21 Arts Tour Live Music and FY21 Short-term Artist Residencies will remain in IACA's online system of Illinois eGrant.
- Additionally, if you have an open grant with IACA, from FY21 or FY20, the final report will still be submitted via eGrant.
- To help you navigate the new system we have several opportunities for you to connect with IACA staff:
- New Online Grant System Webinar (click the link below to register):
- Weekly drop-in sessions for questions on the new online system (click the link below at the designated meeting time):
NEW NAME/NEW DEADLINE
- The IACA organizational Program Grant has been renamed the General Operating Support (GOS) Grant. The focus of the grant has been adjusted throughout the application to better support general operations of arts organizations throughout Illinois.
- The Fiscal Year 22 GOS guidelines and application will be released on January 29, 2021 and will have a deadline of March 31, 2021.
- When the FY22 GOS guidelines are released, we ask that you review them carefully. There have been several changes from last year that should be considered before drafting your application.
- To learn more about the FY22 GOS grant you may register for one of the two upcoming webinars:
Thank you for your work to build a strong, creative, and connected Illinois through the arts,
Illinois Arts Council Agency
The IACA acknowledges ongoing support from the National Endowment for the Arts.