Teleseminar: Employee Handbooks for Illinois Employers. What Policies to Include (and Why)!!!
Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Have you ever wondered if your employee handbook is
really up to date and complete? Are you in the process of re-writing your handbook and you're not sure what you should, or should not, include? This teleseminar is for you and will cover:
- The true purpose of a handbook?
- What specific language Illinois employers should and shouldn't use?
- Which exact policies Illinois employers should include and what to leave out?
- How to strategically cover employee benefits?
- What should employee handbooks say regarding pay raises and performance reviews?
All registrants will receive a free copy of the WESSELS SHERMAN MODEL EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK FOR ILLINOIS EMPLOYERS especially created for Illinois employers. It contains effective and up-to-date workplace policies to help you avoid costly lawsuits!