6 Fast Footwear Import Insights
Current Data Released is for June 2020
1. Footwear imports sank to the lowest June in 24 years.
2. The year-to-date value of athletic footwear imports is lower from all eleven largest suppliers to the US, accounting for more than 99% of imports.
3. The year-to-date value of bootwear imports is lower from all four largest suppliers to the US, accounting for more than 81% of imports.
4. U.S. children's footwear imports sank to lowest June in 18 years.
5. Leather footwear imports declined for the ninth straight month in June since the Trump tariff hikes went into effect in September, plumbing near the smallest month in decades.
6. Duties per pair on leather footwear imports from China surged at a double- or triple-digit year-over-year rate for the ninth straight month in June since the Trump tariff hikes went into effect in September.
Be sure to click on any of the reports below to see full breakouts and analysis by category (you will need to login with your username and password). Email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need help logging in.