According to the Federal Government, through the Department of Homeland Security,
Chiropractors ARE Essential Workers.
tarting Monday April 20,
McLeod Chiropractic will be offering
Until the current State Restrictions are lifted,
we WILL be offering appointments
in 15 minute segments on the following Days and Hours:
We will ONLY be seeing patients by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
If you would like to schedule for an appointment slot,
please follow this required process:
- Call our office at (586) 739-6262 as soon as possible. These limited appointments will fill quickly.
- Leave a Message. Your call WILL be picked up by the voicemail system. We will be monitoring the voicemail system and WILL return your call as soon as we can to set up your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, prior to leaving your house, take your temperature.
- Arrive to our office a few minutes before your appointment time and wait in your car. Please do not come in to the office until your are called in.
- Once the previous patient's care has been completed, we will re-sterilize all surfaces prior to waving you in.
- When it's your turn to come into the office, there will be a form for you to fill out prior to checking in on the computer.
- Only 1 person/family will be allowed in the office at time.
We are doing our part in aiding in the disaster recovery process.
We want to
keep people out of the hospital system
as much as possible. We know that if you wait until your condition becomes an "ER emergency", a single chiropractic emergency visit will not be enough.
Therefore, it is critical to understand that regular/semi-regular visits for your chiropractic care is CRUCIAL in the chiropractic emergency care process.
- We also KNOW that Chiropractic has been proven, through several Scientific Research and Studies, to have a positive effect on IMMUNE FUNCTION... which is essential in this fight. Again, keeping people out of the ER and hospitals.
- If you have any questions, call our office and leave a message. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- The Best way to stay in touch with us is by looking for our emails and calling our office.Social Media has been a very disappointing method of communication during this process.
- We will continue to do our best to keep you updated. The situation is changing frequently.
- If you currently had an appointment, we will contact you (if we haven't already). If your previously scheduled upcoming appointment falls into the hours listed above, we will honor that appointment.
We want you to know that our
are for the well being of our patients, friends and family.
As the hospital beds across our State are now filling to critical levels... our beds READY TO BE FILLED.
Please stay healthy! Staying healthy, will keep you safe.