Dear SunCoast MCC Member:
Happy New Year!!
As you know, each MCC church has elected Lay Delegates who in collaboration with the Pastors and Board of Directors are responsible for keeping the congregation informed of upcoming events and activities.
How we will support you
Our commitment to serving our SunCoast MCC members includes:
- Providing you regular updates on what is happening at MCC globally and throughout the denomination.
- Sharing key messages from our MCC Moderator, Rev. Elder Cecilia Eggleston.
- Enlisting your suggestions, feedback, and input to vote, on your behalf, on key MCC strategic and business matters.
- Representing you at MCC's General Conference.
- Serving as your liaison with MCC and FL Network.
- Answering your questions.
Beginning in 2021 we will send you monthly announcements, either, as part of Staying Connected or when needed as a separate announcement. Please be on the lookout for them.
We have a dedicated email for the Lay Delegates to make sure your voice is heard. If you have any comments, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to inform your Lay Delegates -- Charlene Bisordi and Yolanda deJesus by sending an email to (Click HERE).
What we need from you ASAP
Our SunCoast MCC Clergy and Lay Delegates will be voting at the end of January 2021 on the proposed slate of Elders.
Please take a moment now to become familiar with the bios and details of the slate of Elders proposed by our Moderator Rev. Cecilia Eggleston.