After thoughtful consideration among the Collective and folks in leadership we’ve decided to suspend all
services at Third Root
Acupuncture (private and community), Herbal consults, Massage Therapy, and in-person Yoga classes - starting tomorrow through April 20th.
We want to do our best to support our community while also minimizing the risks of Coronavirus contagion.
We’re glad to say that yoga classes are STILL happening remotely. See our updates schedule and instructions on how to join classes here: https://thirdroot.org/yoga-class-schedule/
Very soon we’ll provide more info about:
- How you can purchase herbal products
- Online consultations with our acupuncturists, herbalists, and other service providers
- Online Herbal workshops and courses
- Special online workshops and gatherings to support you during this hard transformative time
- Virtual holistic healing space for groups interested in supporting their staff and community remotely
Together we move through the challenges of this moment with the opportunity to heal together.
Our lobby sign reads “We all belong. We are all healing. And we are all welcome here in our wholeness.”
We know “here” is so much more than a physical space. Together we’ll move through the challenges of this moment, holding each other in spirit and continuing to heal.
In solidarity and healing justice,
Emily, Julia, & Geleni
The Third Root Collective