Please note: Only the entrance to Smith center at 1825 SW Broadway will be open at 7:00 am on Thursday.
All other entrances open at 7:30 am.
- The Registration Desk opens at 7:00 am and is located in the Smith Center, on the 3rd Floor, in front of the Ballroom. Volunteers in the Smith Center can direct you to the Registration Desk.
- Please check in to pick up your name badge and program for the day. The Opening and Welcome begins at 8:00 am sharp in the Ballroom!
- Lunch, coffee and tea will be provided. To reduce waste, please consider bringing your own reusable coffee cup!
- View the At-A-Glance for a schedule of the rest of the day's events.
Wi-Fi on Campus
If you need Wi-Fi access during the Build Small Live Large Summit, you can sign up for a PSU guest account and you'll receive free access for 24 hours. You can login as soon as you are on campus.
Obtaining a PSU Guest Wi-Fi Account:
- Select the Wi-Fi network PSU Guest.
- Open a web browser and visit any website. You will be redirected to the PSU Guest Wi-Fi Access page.
- Enter the requested information and select the Register by Email button.
- Check your email for a message from PSU. If you do not see the message within a couple of minutes, please check your spam folder. Open the message and click the confirmation link.
The American Planning Association, APA, will offer Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for specific sessions offered at Build Small Live Large 2019. For AICP members: attendance is required for the duration of the session to receive CMs and you can report the AICP CMs through your dashboard at
. Please refer to your program for the credit amount for each session. You can contact
with any questions about entering your CMs.