August 31, 2020
First Florida Integrity Bank is excited to announce the reopening of our branch lobbies on Monday, September 14, 2020. We appreciate your understanding and patience during the time we have kept our branch lobbies closed out of concern for the safety of our customers and employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
First and foremost, we are considering everyone’s health and well-being and have taken significant steps to implement safety measures in our branches.
Effective Monday, September 14, 2020:
- Our employees have been provided face masks and will wear them when interacting with you.
- Customers that are able, are required to wear a mask as well.
- We will ask you to remove your face mask briefly before entering the branch for identification and security purposes. Once we verify your identity, we ask that you put your mask back in place. This is an important safety measure to protect our customers and staff. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- We will monitor customer flow in our branches, and have added floor markers to ensure social distancing.
- Clear panels have been installed at our teller stations and in our branch offices.
- We will wipe and sanitize the teller station or customer service area after each customer transaction.
- You will also find hand sanitizing stations inside the lobby, and we encourage you to use those to protect yourself and our staff.
- We will be temporarily suspending our cookie and coffee offerings.
If you feel uncomfortable visiting us in our branch lobbies, we encourage you to use these other convenient ways to bank with us:
- Use our drive-thru windows during normal operating branch hours.
- Online banking is available 24 hours a day to check your account balances, transfer money between accounts, enable mobile deposit of checks, and pay bills.
- You may also access online banking with the FFIB mobile app, including mobile deposits.
- Use the ATM or night deposit drop at each location.
We appreciate your business and thank you for your trust, confidence and cooperation as together we work through these trying times. Our bankers look forward to seeing you in person once again. If you have questions, concerns, or are in need of any assistance, please contact us at (239) 348-8000 or