Dear Patron, Friends and Community,
Greetings from quarantine at Doolin’s. Here is today’s update...
- One of our servers received a positive test last night. This employee worked on Tuesday, 11/10 and Thursday, 11/12 from 11 - 4 each day
- We have already contacted all customers that may have been served by this employee on those days to make them aware
- The CDC may still contact you for contact tracing purposes but they are pretty busy right now so we wanted to let everyone know
- None of the employees that tested positive are exhibiting any symptoms at this point and feel fine
- We continue to target Tuesday, December 1 as our re-opening date
- As always, if you have any questions please contact me
Stay safe out there!
cell (207) 462-7107