Please be aware of the
April 15th deadline
for all conference hotels. Each of the
three host conference hotels
—Marriott Marquis, Westin Peachtree Plaza and Omni CNN Center—offers an average of 800 sleeping rooms. Among all three hotels, we anticipate there will be available sleeping rooms for all conference attendees.
Room Block Reservation Policy for all properties:
- A major credit card is required to confirm all room reservations.
- Between January 2018 and April 15, 2018, up to 9 rooms may be reserved online or by calling hotel reservations. Requests for 10 or more rooms, but fewer than 20, must be reserved by the hotel group housing coordinators.
- Group reservation requests of 20 rooms or more must pay the one-night, non-refundable, rate and tax per room, when the reservation is made. The hotel reserves the right to reference past conference reservation history prior to confirming a group reservation request. Requests for 20 or more rooms must be reserved by the group housing coordinator at each property.
- Cancelling any room reservation (individual or group) after April 15, 2018, will result in a two-night rate and tax penalty charged to the credit card on file per cancelled room.
- A $200.00 per person fee will be assessed by TSA, Inc. from any conference attendee who does not stay at the national TSA conference properties on 6/22, 6/23, 6/24 and 6/25. This policy is not implemented once the hotel sleeping room block has been sold out and has been authorized by National TSA. Those living within a twenty-five mile radius of Atlanta, Georgia are exempt from this policy.
- TSA hotel reservation/cancellation policy supersedes all hotel property policies.
- Check-in is after 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
- Complimentary shuttles will be provided each day throughout the National TSA Conference, running continuously to each property. Schedule information will be available in the conference program.
Thank you for marking plans to attend the
2018 National TSA Conference
, June 22nd to 26th, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.