Important Conference Hotels Deadline
Thank you for making plans now to attend the
2019 National TSA Conference
at National Harbor, MD near Washington, D.C. Please be aware of this important hotel deadline. Cancelling any room reservation, individual or group, after
April 15, 2019
will result in a two-night rate and tax penalty charged to the credit card on file per cancelled room.
Each of the
five conference hotels
—Gaylord National Resort, AC Hotel National Harbor, Hampton Inn and Suites, Residence Inn, and The Westin Washington National Harbor—requires a four-night minimum stay (6/28, 6/29, 6/30, and 7/1).
- A major credit card is required to confirm all room reservations.
- Between January 22, 2019 and June 4, 2019, up to 19 rooms may be reserved online or by calling hotel reservations based on availability).
- Group reservation requests of 20 rooms or more must pay the one-night, non-refundable, rate and tax per room, when the reservation is made.
- The hotel reserves the right to reference past conference reservation history prior to confirming a group reservation request. Requests for 20 or more rooms must be reserved by the group housing coordinator at each property.
- Cancelling any room reservation (individual or group) after April 15, 2019, will result in a two-night rate and tax penalty charged to the credit card on file per cancelled room.
- A $200.00 per person fee will be assessed by TSA, Inc. from any conference attendee who does not stay at the National TSA Conference properties on 6/28, 6/29, 6/30, and 7/1.
- This policy is not implemented once the hotel sleeping room block has been sold out and has been authorized by national TSA. Those living within a 25 mile radius of National Harbor, MD are exempt from this policy.
- Check-in is after 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
the 2019 National TSA Conference.
We look forward to seeing you there.