As always, the safety and well-being of our community is of the upmost importance to us, thus we will be following the Harris County and City of Houston "Stay Home, Work Safe" Order that was issued today.
Please note how this affects our services to you:
- Our staff is working remotely and we are currently assessing our daily programs.
- We are answering phone calls and emails and will continue to do so during this Order.
- Our safety program continues to operate and our officers are patrolling the District.
- Effective at midnight tonight, we will cease right-of-way, graffiti and litter abatement services for the safety of our team members and those that we serve.
- Our restaurants, banks, pharmacies and grocery stores are essential businesses and are open. All are required to practice 6 feet of social distancing, which is so important to help keep COVID-19 from spreading.
The Order is in effect until April 3, 2020.
In this ever-changing situation, we will continue to make decisions based on the best information available, provided by our federal, state and local governments. We will continue to post updates on our social media and have created a COVID-19 resource guide (see below). If you know anyone that needs this guide mailed or emailed to them, please let us know. In addition, please share this guide! It will be posted on our website and social media.
lease reach out to us if you need assistance. Stay safe, take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and help keep our Northside healthy.