Updates to CT Sector Rules – November 23, 2020
The State of Connecticut has updated sector rules regarding team sports, gyms, and fitness centers that go into effect on Monday, November 23.
- Masks are now required at all times at gyms/fitness center, no exceptions, minimum 6 foot spacing and other sector rule safeguards apply.
- Group Fitness Classes & Dance Studios, Yoga, Martial Arts Instruction, etc.
- Reduced to 25% capacity (from 50%)
- Masks now required, no exceptions
- Subject to minimum 6 foot spacing and other Sector Rule Safeguards
· Updated information regarding the Mansfield Parks and Recreation Youth Basketball program will soon be released on our web site www.mansfieldcc.com.
Based on this initiative the Mansfield Community Center will begin the following changes to our operations beginning Monday, November 23:
- Masks are to be worn at all times with the exception of in the pool. This includes when working out on cardio machines and when taking classes.
- Classes. We were already within guidelines for our group fitness classes but we will continue to monitor and make adjustments as needed.
Basketball court reservations have a maximum of 3 people and pickleball two per side of court. Basketball courts are for shooting skills only, no competetive play. Courts may also be used for soccer for skill work play too, 3 or less. No competitive use.
We will continue to work diligently for the health and safety of all of our members, staff and other guests through these changes.
We thank you for continuing to support us as we work together to provide the community with valuable options for physical and mental health during these extraordinary times.