Keeping our BCC community safe has been our top priority in the last two years of the COVID pandemic. We continue to navigate and adjust our protocols with our Re-Opening Committee to do our best to create space for us to be together in the safest possible way.
After consulting with our medical professionals and our leadership and with your safety in mind, we want to share the following COVID protocols for the 50th Anniversary event at the Skirball Cultural Center:
- As previously mentioned, all attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination along with an ID at the door. Please make sure to bring both with you!
- We strongly recommend that attendees take a rapid COVID test within 24 hours of the event. While test results will not be checked, we encourage and expect guests to take this additional measure to keep vulnerable community members safe.
- If you test positive or you are exhibiting any symptoms, please stay home. We will make sure that you are able to watch the live stream of the event.
- If you need to procure a rapid COVID test, you can purchase test kits at most drug stores and pharmacies.
To check if there is an in-person rapid testing location near you, click here.
- The Skirball requires that infants and children under five show a negative COVID test.
- We strongly recommend and expect all attendees to wear masks inside during the event, except while eating and drinking.
- In order to ensure that there will be extra room between tables, we will be using the full room size as well as having a ten-person maximum for each table.
You can read more about the Skirball's COVID protocols on their website.
If you feel uncomfortable for any reason, please let us know and we will provide you with the live stream link so you can attend remotely.
We are grateful for your support as we navigate each different stage of this pandemic and we look forward to celebrating 50 years of BCC with you with full joy and as safely as we can!
See you at the Skirball!
Rabbi Jillian Cameron and Jessica Donath, EVP