This year, in order to earn PDH credit for the plenary sessions, technical sessions, technical tours, and workshops, you must follow the following instructions.
1) Download the mobile app.
- If you used this app last year you should be able to log-in and view this year’s meeting, otherwise:
- Go to expopass.com/ios or expopass.com/android and search for Expopass.
- Use the e-mail associated with your ITE account. Once created, you will receive an e-mail with a 4-digit code to verify your account. If you do not receive this 4-digit code, please check in your spam/junk mail folders or with your IT department to see if a security firewall is preventing receipt. Please see below for information about technical issues.
2) Enable app notifications via your phone settings.
3) Select and add the sessions you would like to attend to your agenda (within the mobile app)
the session ends.
4) Complete the survey within the app at the end of the session.
At the end of a session that you have added to your agenda, you should receive a notification that asks you to take the survey. Click that notification to be redirected to the survey.
If you don’t receive a notification for a session on your agenda for any reason, you can sign in to the app later, click on the session, and take the survey-provided you have ALREADY added this session to your agenda.
do not add the sessions to your agenda using the mobile app
BEFORE the session ends, you will not have access to take the session survey and
you will not earn credit for attending.
For technical issues prior to August 18, please contact
. Onsite, please contact Zach Pleasant in the ITE Registration or Member Services area, 3