Greetings SoCalREN Participating Raters!
We would like to announce an important update to the County of Los Angeles/Southern California Regional Energy Network (SoCalREN) Multifamily Program.
- Effective immediately, an assessment incentive of $5,000 will be offered on approved assessments.
- This incentive will only be offered on assessments submitted no later than September 4, 2018.
- Half of the incentive ($2,500) will be paid out at the time of assessment approval and the remaining $2,500 will be paid out at the time of improvement approval (post-construction).
- This incentive will only be offered on projects with a minimum of 25 units.
- Assessments submitted after September 4, 2018 may not be eligible for an assessment incentive.
Thank you for your participation in the SoCalREN Multifamily Program. Los Angeles County is committed to continue the SoCalREN Multifamily Program year after year and we encourage Participating Raters to focus their efforts on building a robust pipeline in 2018. We look forward to working with you to bring energy efficiency opportunities to Los Angeles County customers served by Southern California Edison (SCE) and SoCalGas
Please contact the program Account Manager, Linnea Hofstrom, by
or by phone at or
with any questions.