With the understanding that this is a very fluid situation, we will continue to be in communication with you as we receive pertinent information. In the meantime, we are implementing plans, taking precautions and will remain vigilant in order to mitigate any risks to our staff, customers, and community. We have been in direct communication with NYSFB for updated guidelines. Additionally, we receive updates from LIFB, NYFB, LINLA, LIFGA, NSLGA. After careful review of supporting information from the referenced institutions, we are still in production and operating with essential staff only. The office staff is set up remotely. We have instituted in house protocols based on the CDC guidelines. As of right now, the building is closed to the public. We are modifying our procedures for pickups and deliveries to limit exposure and will continue to do so as more information becomes available. We will update you again with any changes and when we resume normal operating procedures.
We’re in this with you and we will continue to support you and your business needs. We welcome your calls and emails to answer any question you have about the above-outlined information and our Spring season, which will continue into June if necessary.
New Pickup Procedures
- We are no longer open to the public, the building is closed
- No shopping or entrance to our greenhouse or office
- All pickups MUST be scheduled 72 hours in advance
- Your order will be available for pickup as scheduled
- No walk-in pickups; all orders must be booked in advance
- Availability will be updated daily on our website
- We will send invoices in advance of pick up, please drop checks in the mailbox at the end of the driveway, if your account is COD
- We can also process cards, debit cards, and checks over the phone.
- All invoice discrepancies should be reported by email within a 24 hour period.
- Advanced payments are welcome
New Delivery Procedures
- Your invoice will be emailed the evening before your scheduled delivery
- Our drivers will be provided with one copy of your invoice. This copy will be left with you. No signature will be required
- Drivers will call prior to their arrival, please provide us with the best number to reach you or your company representative
- Please have the staff available to unload as quickly as possible
- We are asking our drivers not to help staff with unloading if possible
- Your order is checked by our quality control team before it arrives
- After our driver leaves, check your order for accuracy
- Any invoice discrepancies should be reported by email within a 24 hour period
We take the responsibility of protecting the health and well-being of all very seriously. We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and provide further procedural information if necessary.
Credit Card Authorization Form.
This form allows us to keep your credit card on file so payment can be processed remotely without having to share financial information over the phone or with our drivers. This form is not required, if you choose to submit it please fax or email to
Thank you for your continued support and solidarity during this unprecedented time. Be well.