April 27, 2020
Dear Colleagues -
Our PPP funding has come through, and now it is time to take action!
We have compiled a PDF document [attach or link to] that includes:
- PPP Implementation Instructions
- PPP Monthly Reporting Form
- Promissory Note (to Diocese by parish, mission or Diocese-related entity)
- PPP Proceeds Allocation Listing
Please review the document packet.
Then, have your Vestry or Bishop's Committee authorize executing the Promissory Note. This is not immediately necessary but should be done in a timely manner.
If your leadership does not want to participate in the Program, please
no later than 12 noon on Thursday, April 30
. This is very important to us in keeping with our action timeline.
Below is our timeline based on your swift action on the attached document:
- On Friday, May 1, PPP proceeds will be pushed out to participating entities
- On Monday, May 4, PPP proceeds will be in participating entities' bank accounts,
- On Wednesday, May 6, payroll will be drawn on entity bank accounts.
If you have any questions, we will provide a brief overview of the documents and the timeline at the
meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, April 28th.
Canon Terry Reimer
Canon for Finance and Stewardship
207-772-1953 x 134