To my wonderful Elevate Yoga community,
We're so happy to be re-opening our doors on Monday 22 June.
To ensure we protect you, we are complying with all Government requirements including social distancing.
Please also note:
- 10 members per class
- Compulsory bookings required
- Please bring your own mat
- Please always use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive
- Please cancel as soon as you possibly can if you will not be attending a class
- Tea will not be served after each class
- Please leave promptly to ensure we can maintain social distancing protocols and reduce crossover between classes
All direct debit payment memberships are suspended. While your membership is suspended you’ll be unable to book into classes.
Please email me if you have a direct debit membership to be re-activated or need your passes extended to enable you to book into classes.
If you would like me to book you into a couple of classes from 22nd onwards, I can also do that for you.
Haven't done a Downward Dog or touched your toes in 3 months? Join the club, we have all been out of our normal routine!
No need to worry, we have you covered. For the first 21days of reopening join our De-Isolation Flow class. This is a class that caters to all levels and is designed to get your body moving, twisting and building strength again.
Finally, on behalf of myself and all our teachers we want to send you our sincere thanks for your support and warm, inspiring wishes during this unprecedented time. We can't wait to see you back in the studio.
Hilary and the team at Elevate
Ph: 9005 3664