Dear Body Lab Family –
As you all know, the COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted practically every type of industry, with fitness being one of the hardest hit. Knowing that we have the most loyal members and the best trainers out there, we were hoping to make it through without any long-term implications, but unfortunately this is not the case.
It is with heavy hearts that we announce we will not be reopening our Desert Ridge Marketplace location.
We know that this impacts many of you, so we have outlined some important information:
- All memberships/session packs can absolutely be used for classes at our Arcadia location. You don’t need to do anything…just sign-up as you normally would!
- We will work with members individually on any refunds due. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- We will be selling some of the furniture/fixtures from the studio. If you are interested in pricing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have absolutely NO plans to close our Arcadia location. Believe it or not, we are about to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary and we are looking forward to serving the greater Phoenix community for another 10!
- And finally...two of our amazing trainers, Judy Thureson and Kacey Dapello are planning to open their own studio in the Desert Ridge area very soon. Feel free to contact Judy at 512-897-5487 or email@example.com for all the exciting details.
We will continue to keep you updated over the next few days with any additional information/details.
Again, we are so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Our priority has, and will continue to be, to provide a safe and healthy environment for you to experience the best full-body, shirt-drenching workout there is!
As always, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at
Paul, Jenny and Rachel