Trump's Executive Order Intends Relief for Renters, Students, Workers and the Unemployed
Payroll Tax Deferral – Defers employee payroll taxes (primarily the worker’s 6.2% share of the Social Security tax) from September 1, 2020 until year-end 2020. This will put more cash into the hands of working people now, especially those earning less than $104,000 per year. Stay tuned.
today for assistance with the new rules.
Why Have a Personal Financial Statement?
- Helps your plan your overall wealth.
- Aids in estate planning, gifting and trusts.
=========================================Now Is a Great Time to Refinance
- Mortgage rates are at historic lows.
- Lower your monthly payments; increase cash flow.
Start Your 2020 Tax Planning Now
(203) 956-4899 | (203) 291-9093
Security - Phone scams. NEVER respond to phone calls or emails from the IRS. The IRS will only send you written communication by postal mail. Never email documents containing your Social Security numbers.
Why You Want an Independent Review of Your Company's Financial Statements
Banks, lenders, acquirers and auditors look more favorably at your financials if they’re independently reviewed or audited and you’ll likely receive better rates and terms.
Contact us for assistance with your personal and business financial statements.
We offer three levels of service:
1) Compilation. Simple compilation of financial statements.
2) Review. More analytical procedures performed.
3) International Tax Planning. (India-US specialty).