As we seek to find a new path forward, this is the moment to ask what we wish to return to.
We have an historic opportunity to reimagine and recreate school with the agendas and practices that put our mission, our values, and our people at the forefront. Making those we lead and serve feel honored, valued, appreciated, and worthwhile is critical.
It starts with us.
Join the NESC and Angela Maiers for an extraordinary Virtual Experience addressing the critical themes of Mattering and exploring ways of bringing the principles of mattering into practice.
You Will Walk Away Knowing:
- How to make mattering a priority all year long
- How to communicate to students how much they matter
- How to reach out to parents and other stakeholders
- How to support one another during these transitions and challenges
- How to use social media to keep us connected and inspired
- How to restore trust and foster belonging within your classroom and school
**The complete presentation recording, transcript, and resources will be distributed to all NESC member schools after August 14th.