We look forward to seeing you
this Sunday at Barbara Hall Park (519 Church Street)
for the 29th Scotiabank AIDS Walk Toronto! Check-in begins at 10am and opening ceremonies get underway at 11:30am. At 12-noon, we WALK!
Rain or shine we're walking, please dress appropriately. This year's walk features a new route through the streets of downtown Toronto (
map can be found here
. A few reminders:
- Bring Donations. If you've collected cash or cheque donations bring them with a completed pledge form (download here).
- Check-in and registration begins at 10am / Opening ceremonies at 11:30am / Walk starts at 12-noon.
- Pick up your AIDS Walk t-shirt at the 'Walker Welcome Centre'.
- Pick up your prizes. Did you raise $500, $1,000 or 1,500? Visit the Registration tent to confirm and collect your fundrasing reward.
- Take photos. Use the hashtag #AIDSWALKTO, our social media accounts are below. We even have a Snapchat filter along the route!
- Connect with community - scroll down for on-site activities.
Now that you are prepared for the day, I encourage you to make a one final fundraising push. Send a friendly reminder...
The AIDS Walk is this Sunday! Support people living with HIV, and those at increased risk with a donation. From counselling and support groups, education and outreach, and the one-of-a-kind Employment ACTion program, your support ensures these programs remain FREE, and empowers ACT to respond to the changing needs of the HIV community. Donate link: