Luther Memorial has been located in many different Lutheran school buildings around Cleveland -- Trinity Lutheran on West 30th; Christ Lutheran on West 43rd; St. Luke on West 85th; Mt. Calvary on Lorain Avenue and St. Mark. All of these churches had schools of their own at one time and the first three in the list consolidated to form Luther Memorial in 1948.
The original St. Mark building at Pearl and Ardmore was built in 1910 and added onto in 1925 (pictured above). In 1959, extensive changes to the 1910 structure were completed and a gymnasium and additional offices and classrooms were built.
Luther Memorial added a playground, a new gym floor, security upgrades and made other interior cosmetic improvements in 2018.
A permanent address in Old Brooklyn provides stability for future growth at Luther Memorial and will expand opportunities for our students and families to thrive.