Congratulations to Kellie Burrell, who was selected as AIM's Employee of the Month for July.
Burrell is an employment specialist in AIM's Supported Employment Program, which offers work readiness training; connects consumers with work experiences and employment opportunities at businesses in the community, and provides on-site job coaching and supports.
AIM provides Supported Employment services under contract with two state agencies, ACCES-VR and OPWDD.
"Kellie is very hardworking, friendly and kind to others," one person who nominated her stated. "She has been very busy assisting her consumers with employment and doing assessments with her consumers."
Welcome new hires:
- Erica Covert, Director of OPWDD Services
- Joanne Carlyle, Housing Coordinator
- Mika Starks, OPWDD Direct Support Professional
Current job openings:
- Director of Waiver Services
- Finance Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resources Administrative Support
- Employment Specialist
- NY Connects IL Specialist
- Community Living Specialist
- OPWDD Program Specialist
- OPWDD Direct Support Professional
- OPWDD Self-Hire Staff
- Consumer Directed Personal Care Assistants
To view job descriptions and apply, click here.