Congratulations to Jessica Smith, who was named May's Employee of the Month.
Smith is AIM's director of home care services. She supervises Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS), the Expanded In-Home Services for the Elderly Program (EISEP) and several other home care programs, and oversees a team of four specialists.
Smith joined AIM in February 2018 and has revamped our home care programs to improve customer service, quality control and relationships with partner agencies.
CDPAS, the largest of AIM's home care programs, serves more than 300 consumers who employ more than 400 personal assistants. This service allows people with disabilities and seniors to choose, train and supervise home aides to assist them and allow them to live independently.
AIM provides the administrative support that enables this program, including enrollment, hiring personal assistants, Medicaid billing, payroll, and resolving issues.
"We believe that Jessica is a classic example of what the right leadership can do," a letter nominating her stated. "She has built a team that is passionate, informed and loyal to each other and the consumers they serve."
Welcome new hires:
- Kelly Murphy, Finance Supervisor
- Cherokee Stratton, NY State of Health IPA/Navigator
- Rhonda Frost, Administrative Assistant
- Megan Herbert, Administrative Assistant
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Waiver Services
- Director of OPWDD Supports and Services
- Olmstead Housing Subsidy Specialist
- Employment Specialist
- NY Connects IL Specialist
- Housing Service Coordinator
- NHTD/TBI Service Coordinator
- Finance Specialist
- Purchasing and Receiving Clerk
- Human Resource Generalist
- OPWDD Fiscal Intermediary Specialist
- OPWDD Support Broker
- OPWDD Direct Support Professionals
OPWDD Self-Hire Staff
- CDPAS Personal Care Assistants
To view job descriptions and apply, click