Congratulations to Sara Rockwell-Smith, who was named AIM's Employee of the Month for February.
Rockwell-Smith is the outreach and enrollment specialist for our Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS) program.
"She is a good advocate," one person who nominated her wrote. "Sara is kind, friendly and very knowledgeable."
Welcome new hires:
- Shannon Bates, OPWDD Medicaid Billing Coordinator
- Luchiana Buman, Human Resource Generalist
- Kertaya Dupree, NHTD/TBI Service Coordinator
- Mika Starks, Receptionist, Elmira office
- Edward Tierney, Veterans Advocate
Current job openings:
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Employment Specialist
- Family Support Navigator
- Home Care Specialist
- Service Coordinator
- Community Integration Counselor
- Positive Behavioral Intervention Specialist
- Self-Hire Staff
- Direct Support Professional
To view benefits and job descriptions and apply online, click