Our Diocese recently issued procedures and protocols for a return to in-person worship. Since then a small committee has been working on how best to implement the Diocesan guidelines at St. Paul's.
Our first service will be Morning Prayer on Sunday, November 8, at 10am. For the time being we will be meeting in our parking lot across from the church buildings. All those attending will need to wear masks and practice social distancing by households. In order to accommodate all who want to attend, registration will be necessary. You will find an online registration form here, and please note that no registrations can be accepted after Thursday, November 5
Please be aware that in the midst of the present health crisis in-person worship is not for everyone. If you are not feeling well for any reason, please join worship online. If someone at home is unwell, please join worship online. Do you have any ongoing health issues? Worship with us from home.
If you and the members of your household are feeling well then consider joining us on November 8. Here's a checklist as you prepare to attend:
• Be sure to register by November 5. Again, the registration form is here.
• Wash your hands and use the bathroom before leaving home.
NO restrooms will be available at St. Paul's.
• Be sure to have enough masks for everyone in your party and ensure
they are worn at all times while at St. Paul's.
• Bring chairs as needed.
• Dress warmly. Remember, we will be outside.
• Get to St. Paul's a little earlier than usual as it may take some time for the ushers to get everyone seated, and please follow all instructions given my ushers.
Remember, online worship continues at St. Paul's. At 10am on Sunday mornings you can join worship from our cathedral in Fresno by following this link. And Sunday evenings at 6pm via Facebook and YouTube Evening Prayer will continue to be led by Fr. Luis from our chapel.
If you have any questions, please contact Fr. Luis.