Pastoral Care Support for Those in Quarantine and Shut-Ins
For those who need help getting groceries, medicines or other supplies, we are very grateful that members of the Pastoral Care Ministry have volunteered to pick up and deliver supplies to parishioners:
- Marianne Cavanaugh
- Nancy Dickens
- Julie Hamilton
- Meg Solon
- Kay Werner
These volunteers will appreciate advance notice of your needs (24-48 hours) so that volunteers can fit the delivery into their schedules.
Notes re volunteer availability:
- Marianne, Meg and Kay can make deliveries during the day. Meg will be available starting Tuesday, March 24.
- Nancy is still working in an office. She can receive calls or texts during the work day but delivery of supplies will probably be around 6 p.m.
Other options to consider:
- Schnucks delivery via Instacart. Subscribe at instacart.com.
- Dierbergs delivery via Shipt. Subscribe at shipt.com.
- Target or CVS delivery via Shipt. Subscribe at shipt.com.
- Restaurant delivery or curbside pickup in Edwardsville area. Link to Great Rivers & Routes information here.
- Restaurant delivery Edwardsville area. Link to GrubHub here.