Capital Campaign Update
If you weren't at Asbury this past weekend and missed Eric & Kelly Arnold and Roger & Kim Peck's presentation on the latest building work to be completed, we're going to give you a little update here!
1) HVAC work on the east wing of the building was completed. The new equipment provides a higher level of efficiency, state of the art controls and better zoning for a variety of uses.
2) HVAC screens were installed for the security of the equipment and to provide a visually appealing facade.
3) The dumpsters were screened in so that they weren't the first thing people saw when they entered the building!
4) The carpets in the MSR entry area, 3rd floor hallway, and youth classrooms that had become a tripping hazard were replaced.
5) The 3rd floor hallway, MSR entry area, and Narthex were repainted.
6) Currently, we are working on much-needed maintenance for the organ (it hasn't had any maintenance since it was installed in 1979!)
What's next on the list? The refresh of the Hager Hall entry, an upgrade of the kitchen in Hager Hall, remodeling of the restrooms on the 3rd floor west wing, and improving the spot lighting in the Sanctuary.
As of last month, we currently have received $426,000 of the $908,000 pledged for these projects! Almost half of the pledged amount has been received in 1/3 of the campaign timeframe. We currently have sufficient funds in hand to complete the Hager Hall entrance and that process will begin shortly.
Thank you to everyone who has given so generously towards this much-needed maintenance of our church home!